Translate

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy November!!

Hey everyone! I can't believe it's been so long since I have written an entry! First I want to start by saying that Stephen is still smoke free!!!
Bing Images



Since it has been getting a lot cooler outside I have been able to exercise a little bit more. I have started running at least two miles a day and cutting back drastically on unhealthy meals as well as counting calories like a mad man! I have been using an app that simulates a zombie chase and it has made me enjoy exercising so much more! So far I have lost 5 pounds. I went to buy a pair of jeans on Thursday and I lost one pants size as well!
 
Bing Images
Also with Halloween just passing, I have a picture of both of the boys' costumes! Kayleb went as a train conductor and Riley went as Barney! We just got Riley back today after he spent a couple weeks in Oregon, he made it in safe even after Hurricane Sandy. He got to play with snow which is something we don't have here! Kayleb got to visit the train museum in the mall last week and he had a blast! He was running around and pressing all the buttons. 
Kayleb the Conductor

Riley AKA Barney
Well, I am off to go fingerpaint! I made some home made finger paints for the boys and we're about to get started! 
Bye everyone! 



[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/exercise/wuMZGxZ/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wuMZGxZ/exercise.png[/img]
[/url]

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment