Translate

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Walks and Day 3 Nicotine Free!

Well, today has been a pretty calming and relaxing day! Stephen and I woke up this morning and had out daily cup of coffee. I was able to get some sleep last night, for the first time in a week, without tossing and turning for hours at a time. We decided that we were going to open the windows during the day and I must say we couldn't have picked a better day. Stephen and I met up with Stephen's dad/my father-in-law and went down to Park Circle. A full walk around the park it .5 miles. We all ended up walking two miles and Stephen ran most of his. I can tell an improvement with him not smoking. He seems to have a lot more energy and decided today that he was done smoking for good. I guess when someone gets to that point is when they get really dedicated to quitting. I'm glad that he came to that on his own. I know everyone had been nagging him about it and he tried the first time, but I think this time HE wanted to do it.

 
I have been doing pretty well in school this past semester and I think I will be able to stick with the online classes. I didn't think I would be able to take them and keep up with them, but so far it's proven to be better for me. I'm able to focus more at the house and do my school work rather than have other distractions from other people.
 
 
Kayleb and Riley will be working on the letters E,F,G, and H this week! I will update everyone on how they have been doing with A-D and post some videos if I can get them to the correct size! Hope everyone has a good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment