Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cool App of the Day: Songza

I decided that I would do an app of the day since there are so many cool ones out there. The one that I want to talk about today is the Songza app. It's a music app that let's you pick from genres based on the time of day and what you could be doing at that time. I first came across this app on Autocowrecks. Upon trying it out, I decided that it's possibly the coolest music app out there.
 
An example of your Thursday afternoon choices.


After you choose what you're doing during that time frame, it will take you to a couple more choices and then you have three choices of what genre group you can listen to! Songza has no audio ads, and best of all it's free! You can even link it up to any social media network and will be able to show your friends what you're listening to.
Songza QR code for easy downloading.

Songza's cute little mascot.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment