Translate

Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Little About Me


"Families are like fudge... mostly sweet with a few nuts." -Author Unknown

Hey Everyone! My name is Brittanie Kidwell. I am a stay at home mother of two handsome boys. I'm from Charleston, South Carolina and have lived here my entire life. I am married to a wonderful man and couldn't be happier. I am a 90's baby so alot of things I will post about will be about some cool things in the 90's that I remember. This is my first blog, so I'm not entirely sure where I will begin, but I do know this will probably be alot of random thoughts, reviews, recommendations, and a few complaints. I like cooking and finding new recipies. I am also in crafts and like finding new ideas to do with my boys.
Me and Stephen a couple weeks back

Kayleb

Kayleb with his new haircut!

 
This is my son Kayleb. He is 2 years old and will be 3 in July. He likes swimming and playing with his brother and friends. He is growing out of his red hair and it's starting to turn more of a blond color. His favorite color is blue and his favorite food is pizza and he loves yogurt as well!


Riley

Riley with his favorite super hero shirt on!



This is my other son (step) Riley. He is 2 and turning 3 in December. He also likes swimming and running around any chance he gets. His favorite color is green and his favorite food is animal crackers. He loves his chocolate milk and has started getting into tonic water.

This is just a little about me and my boys.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment